Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Subscription and Onetime payment Fees
- Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2022 subscription renews on February 28, 2022).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Pink network may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Payment via Coingate (crypto currency) and Paysafecard are final and can't be refunded.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "My Profile" page, accessible after logging in to the Rosasidan.ws Website. Requests to cancel by contacting us via Contact Us if you need assistance.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Membership can be canceled and remaining days can be converted to diamond credits.
- Purchase of diamond credits can be refunded if not used.
- Purchases made with creditcard may be refunded for various reasons such as due to technical issues or any other issue. Contact us to report an issue and ask for refund or if you have any concerns.
Våt och kåt aktiv hela kvällen